Sunday, July 15, 2012

Fractal Inspiration

I decided to write an article about my journey of fractals so far.  But, goodness, it's an otherworldly journey.  
Fractals and My Digital Art

I have included lots of new pictures in that article.  The following image isn't in the article, though.  It's another one that I'm not sure if it's quite finished or not.  I like the colors, but then I don't like them:
This is "Chaotic Splash" / C. Calhoun 2012.
Chaotic splash because I thought it looked a little like water dropping into fire or something like that.  I like how the red contrasts with the blue and yellow.  
But there's something that I want to do...but I'm not sure exactly what it is.  Hmm.  I've have to play with this one.  I won't consider it finished, yet.  

No comments:

Post a Comment