Thursday, July 19, 2012

Electric Fury

It's been so stormy over here the last few days.  I don't mind it, actually.  Okay, well maybe a little when my basement floor is continually flooded, but heck, it's cement.  It'll dry - in winter!


In any case, when I created this fractal today, I couldn't help but think about last night when lightning struck the electric pole only a few hundred yards away - twice.  Twice I heard this metallic popping sound and I was waiting for the electricity to go out.  


It never did and I went on happily fractalling.  If you've seen my other blog, though, in the middle of all that after the rain, it got really misty and I left my dinner on the stove - cooking on high - so I could run down the road in my PJ's just to get the perfect picture.


Alas, the life of a creative.  


So, when this image finished rendering, I had an "electric" feeling.  ZAP!


Electric Fury / C. Calhoun 2012.  All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment