Tuesday, July 17, 2012

35 Awesome Fractals

I came across Smashing Magazine's site with a highlight of some amazing fractals.  I don't usually do the flame type of fractals - I do like my colors - but these are beautiful.  
This image is just a sampling.
This is "Untitled" by Lynn "Gracie's Mom"
What's so awesome is that it gives me ideas for future fractals.  Seeing stuff like this challenges me to want to do even more with my own fractals.  Talk about incredible imagery and precise manipulation!!  
I admit I'm still a student of fractals.  The day I can't say that, though, is the day I need to move on from this art form.  But I find the possibilities endless, so I don't see that happening anytime soon.  
Like I said, I don't do much with the flame-type fractals, but this might be an avenue for me to explore in the future.  Hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment